Posi-Joist ceilings / intermediate floors are a smart choice.
- The fitting of the structure takes 1–2 hours.
- The open design saves you time and money.
- It can also be installed if your home or other building already has a stone wall.
- The open design allows for ventilation ducting to be installed more conveniently.
Why choose Posi-Joist combined timber and metal beams?
- Lower construction costs as quick and easy installation means fewer man-hours on site.
- Construction costs are reduced even further thanks to faster and easier installation of building services (ventilation, electricity, plumbing) than with I-beams.
- Posi-Joist beams are lighter, more durable, and designed to support heavier loads.
- We offer Posi-Joist beams in various sizes to accommodate your personal needs.
- The popularity of sustainable homes has resulted in wider adoption of mechanical ventilation systems, leading architects to look increasingly for flexible open-web floor solutions.
- The strength of Posi-Strut™ steel ties allows for longer spans than alternative timber products.
- This gives you can unprecedented level of design freedom with respect to the floor plan.
- The open design of the beams offers more options for adding applications in industrial or commercial buildings.